AYIEP (ASEAN Youth Initative Empowerment Programme) is a short course program consists of a set of activities to provide deep understanding and support initiatives of student and youth around ASEAN countries, related to the empowering ASEAN young future leaders and introducing regional diversity in ASEAN. The program includes Public Lecture, NGO Visitation, Working Group as well as Excursion.
• Responsible for organizing public lectures, working group discussions, NGO visitations, and excursion.
2.Public Affairs Officers
• Responsible for external relations; establishing partnerships, reaching out to participants, managing e-mail, and social media.
• Responsible for transportation, security, and refreshments. Must stay in cooperation with programme officer.
• Assisting our financial and administrative staffs on sponsorshp and other financial management.
• Active students in Yogyakarta.
• Proficient in English language.
• Enjoy working as a team member as well as independently.
• Proven leadership and organizational abilities
• Well developed skills in time management and communication skills.
• Skills in photography, social media management, and graphic design are assets
• Online Registration (March 7-21, 2017).
• Interview (March 23-25, 2017).